Monday, August 6, 2012


HELLO EVERYONE :)
SOOOOOO...
I have 2 big things to tell you all.
1: i'm training. :) I'm nervous, but I know that I'm ready to take it on. I'm excited to meet my new girl! The end of the transfer is the 22. So after that I will be with her for 2 transfers. I'm pretty sure that I will be training in Pueblo, so that means I will be here for at least 7 and a half months... isn't that crazy? I love it here though. My ward is my family, and I'm so grateful for that.
2: I cut ALL my hair off. No joke. I have a pixie cut. And I love it :) It's different for sure. I dyed it really blonde, too. But hey, I figured i'm on a mission and now is the time to have fun with my hair cause I have no one to impress. I have got a lot of compliments on it though. I'll attach a picture of it :) I got it done for free, too. SO that's nice :)
Okay, so as for my week. We saw a lot of miracles this week, which is AWESOME :)
Monday, we didn't do much for P-day, but it was a nice relaxing day. 
Tuesday, we had zone conference. It was good. They talked a lot about having good planning sessions and being obedient.  I love zone conference, it leaves me with a new desire for the work.
Wednesday, we were able to meet with ------- :) He is SOOOOOO amazing and so prepared. I love the guy so much! We taugh him lesson 2 ( plan of salvation) and he soaked it up. He told us that he had always wanted answers to the question of why we were here and where we are going after this life.  He is so excited about the gospel. 
Thursday, we did some planning and then went and saw ------. I love that lady so much. She is really stuggling right now and we had the elders come give her a blessing.  She really loved the blessing and it just strengthened my testimony once again on priesthood power. I love the priesthood.
Friday, we had district meeting and it was great!  Then we visited some people and helped clean the church. it was great to help clean the church  and our Relief Society president was so grateful that we helped, so that felt good. Then we went to dinner and it was at the hawkins, and that's where I get my hair done. So that's when I chopped my hair off!!!!!!!! So crazy :)
Saturday, we did a lot of service in the morning painting a house, then we went to lunch at the relief society presidents house and got some relief society stuff done, so that was good. 
Sunday, was a good day :) Went to church. And we had to teach relief society. 


 Last night, I was thinking about how the week was rough and I was so tired, BUT we accomplished a lot and saw so many great things happen :)

CAN YOU BELIEVE I"M TRAINING? WOW. Wish me luck for when it happens.
I love the church so much.
President Anderson has asked us all to start a mormon.org profile. So now i'm extending the invite to all of you :) DO IT. It gets missionaries a lot of referrals and you can chat with people about the gospel and share your testimony :)
LOVE YOU ALL :)
Have a good week :)
-Sister Baker


With companion, Sis. Brady
Pixie cut!
Lovin' the mission!